NewPipe is the best youtube frontend app which can also be treated as the Youtube MOD. You will get a ton of options and features with NewPipe App on your Android smartphone, “Popup Video Player” is the best one from the list. In this article, we will help you make use of the Video Popup feature on your Android device with step-by-step instructions.
Permissions & Requirements
If you have not yet Installed NewPipe Apk on your smartphone or tablet, please do install it now. As the app is not from the official google play store, you need to make changes to the settings. Open Settings App on your smartphone or tablet and go to Lock Screen and Security and then navigate to Unknown Sources. Toggle it “ON” to install apps and apk files from third party sources; it’s the important step that you should carry out before installing newpipe apk file.
Other than that; you don’t require any other app installations and subscriptions. Just follow the instructions provided below to enjoy video popup feature with no restrictions.
How to Use Video Popup Feature on NewPipe App?
NewPipe app allows you stream youtube videos with very less mobile data and of course, it’s one of the major advantages of the app. On the other hand, it does not require heavy processing and your smartphone need not to have high end configuration to stream videos without errors.
The best part of the NewPipe App is nothing but the Popup Video Player. Generally, we need to download separate video players for our Android smartphones to get the job done. But this time you are getting this as a bonus along with ad free youtube; let’s hop into the topic immediately.
1. Download and Install NewPipe Apk on your Android Smartphone or Tablet as a first step. If you haven’t gone through the installation process; kind refer this guide.
2. Open NewPipe App on your Android device; you will be able to see the app is parsing the youtube website and get youtube video suggestions on the home screen.
3. Use “Search” bar to search for any of your favourite videos or you can select any video from the video suggestions you get on the home screen.
4. Once the video starts playing; you will be able to see a small icon which is probably the 3rd icon “Popup”.
5. As soon as you tap the icon “Popup”; you will be able to see a small video popup on screen as shown below. You can expand it to fit your screen size and you can even reduce the window size easily.
6. Now minimise the newpipe app and see if it is working or not. I am pretty sure it should be working with no issues as I have also tried watching like that.
Thats all guys! you are watching the video now; you can open any app now and do your works. If you feel the video is covering any app or screen, you can easily change the window size and also you can drag to any corner of the screen easily. Stay in touch with our website to learn a lot more tricks about the NewPipe App.